This is a vacancy for a London, UK based Administrator.
Applicants will primarily attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
Supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers.
Must have basic desktop computer skills (MAC/ PC), excellent written and spoken communication skills, numerical skills, good telephone manner, be organised and punctual with ability to adapt to fast pace of company environment using initiate to carry out work.
· Be first point of contact for organisation
· Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
· Deal with queries from the public and customers
· Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organisation
· General administrative and clerical support
· Prepare letters and documents
· Schedule/ Maintain appointment diary
Education and Experience
· Good general education required
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Good telephone and computer skills
HOW TO APPLY?:
Download the Applicant Form, once complete you may either upload directly to our server via the secure online ROADWork eSystem or alternatively email email@example.com