This is a vacancy for a London, UK based recording engineer.
Applicants must have basic desktop computer skills (MAC/ PC), good written and spoken communication skills, numerical skills, good telephone manner, be organised and punctual.
Ability to incorporate artistic, innovative, creative abilities into their work.
This post would be suitable for someone with an interest in digital, creative media and music production.
· Efficience using MAC/PC
· Basic Skills using Music Software (E.g. Logic, Cubase...)
· Studio Experience / Equipment (desirable but not essential)
· Acoustic and Theory knowledge (desirable is but not essential)
· General Mixing and Mastering capabilities
· Ability to incorporate initiative, innovation / creativity
· Schedule/ Maintain studio appointment diary
Education and Experience
· Good general education required
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Good telephone and computer skills
HOW TO APPLY?:
Download the Applicant Form, once complete you may either upload directly to our server via the secure online ROADWork eSystem or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org